- VRARA Chapters & Staff around the world to help you with business development, marketing, and events
- Access to theDirectory so you can be connected with over 3800 organizations, companies, brands involved in VR AR and looking for solution providers, developers, or consultants.
- Access to case studies, white papers, research reports and publications
- Discounts on paid 3rd party research when available
- Marketing & Promotion
- Get featured in the VRARA Newsletter, Blog, Webcast, YouTube show, and Podcast and social media
- Co-Working & Office Spaces at WeWork and others
- Sponsorship opportunities
Membership dues allow the association to fund Chapter events, research and case studies, and provide the infrastructure needed to facilitate assisting members in networking and promoting their services to other members.
Corporate: Greater than $50M in revenues
Company: With revenue or post-funding less than $50M
Start-Up: No revenue or pre-funding
Academic & Institutions: Universities & other non-profits
Independent Consultant or Individual: Individuals not part of, or representing a company.
Why Join The VRARA?
VRARA is a global industry association that strives to offer a connected local & global community of members through its initiatives like the Industry Committees, theDirectory, and via local Chapters that hold bi-monthly local events. Chapters are run by a local Chapter President that helps coordinate events, case studies, promote member companies and connect and introduce members in the local community and across the globe.
Connecting Customers with Solution Providers
The VRARA is focused on creating a member community of not only VR and AR solution providers and content creators, but also having a large percentage of members being the brands and customers of VR and AR. This serves to accelerate networking, and sharing of knowledge through case studies.
Creating the Best Experiences and Accelerating Efficient Growth
By connecting cross vertical knowledge at a global scale, the VRARA helps members accelerate their go-to-market strategy. If you're a brand or enterprise looking to deploy a VR or AR solution, there are now thousands of solution providers globally. The VRARA can help you learn from case studies and connect you with the best solution providers for your use case.
Who Joins the VRARA?
- Media and entertainment companies
- Advertising Agencies
- Professional sports teams
- Software developers
- Hardware developers
- Healthcare operators
- Aerospace and Defense Corporations
- Real-Estate Architects and Developers
- Content creators and video producers
- Academic and entrepreneurship institutions
- Analysts and research firms