Why Join The VRARA?
VRARA is a global industry association that strives to offer a connected local & global community of members through its initiatives like the Industry Committees, theDirectory, and via local Chapters that hold bi-monthly local events. Chapters are run by a local Chapter President that helps coordinate events, case studies, promote member companies and connect and introduce members in the local community and across the globe.
Connecting Customers with Solution Providers
The VRARA is focused on creating a member community of not only VR and AR solution providers and content creators, but also having a large percentage of members being the brands and customers of VR and AR. This serves to accelerate networking, and sharing of knowledge through case studies.
Creating the Best Experiences and Accelerating Efficient Growth
By connecting cross vertical knowledge at a global scale, the VRARA helps members accelerate their go-to-market strategy. If you're a brand or enterprise looking to deploy a VR or AR solution, there are now thousands of solution providers globally. The VRARA can help you learn from case studies and connect you with the best solution providers for your use case.
Who Joins the VRARA?
- Media and entertainment companies
- Advertising Agencies
- Professional sports teams
- Software developers
- Hardware developers
- Healthcare operators
- Aerospace and Defense Corporations
- Real-Estate Architects and Developers
- Content creators and video producers
- Academic and entrepreneurship institutions
- Analysts and research firms
- Full access to theDirectory, so you can search and be matched with over 3000 organizations involved in VR AR MR 360video.
- VRARA Chapters staff around the world in major cities to help you with business development, marketing, and events
- Participation in Industry Committees on research, white papers, best practices
- Unlimited attendee passes for all chapter events
- Discounts to 3rd party events such as VRAR World, AWE, VRDC, VR2020, ITC, VR Summit, VRX, CVR, GSMA MWC, and many more!
- Unlimited access to case studies, white papers, research reports and publications
- Discounts on paid 3rd party research when available
- Get featured in the VRARA Newsletter, Blog, Webcast, YouTube show, and Podcast
- VRARA and partner speaking opportunities
- Opportunities to sponsor chapter events and special events
- Introductions to VCs and angel investors
- Access to VR AR job board for free postings
Membership dues allow the association to fund Chapter events, research and case studies, and provide the infrastructure needed to facilitate assisting members in networking and promoting their services to other members.
Corporate: Greater than $5M in revenues
Company: With revenue or post-funding less than $5M
Start-Up: No revenue or pre-funding
Academic & Institutions: Universities & other non-profits
Independent Consultant or Individual: Individuals not part of, or representing a company.
Contact us with any questions at email@example.com