Why Join The VRARA?
VRARA is an industry association that strives to offer a connected global community of members through its many local chapters that hold bi-monthly local events. Chapters are run by a local Chapter President that helps coordinate events, case studies, promote member companies and connect and introduce members in the local community and across the globe.
Connecting Customers with Solution Providers:
The VRARA is focused on creating a member community of not only VR and AR solution providers and content creators, but also having a large percentage of members being the brands and customers of VR and AR. This serves to accelerate networking, and sharing of knowledge through case studies.
Creating the Best Experiences and Accelerating Efficient Growth
By connecting cross vertical knowledge at a global scale, the VRARA helps members accelerate their go-to-market strategy. If you're a brand or enterprise looking to deploy a VR or AR solution, there are now thousands of solution providers globally. The VRARA can help you learn from case studies and connect you with the best solution providers for your use case.
Who Joins the VRARA?
- Media and entertainment companies
- Advertising Agencies
- Professional sports teams
- Software developers
- Hardware developers
- Healthcare operators
- Aerospace and Defense Corporations
- Real-Estate Architects and Developers
- Content creators and video producers
- Academic and entrepreneurship institutions
- Analysts and research firms
- VRARA staff around the world in major cities to help you with business development, marketing, and events.
- Unlimited attendee passes for all chapter events
- Discounts to 3rd party events such as VRAR World, AWE, VRDC, VR2020, ITC, VR Summit, VRX, CVR, Immersive Tech and many more!
- Unlimited access to research reports and publications generated by the VRARA
- Discounts on paid 3rd party research when available
- Participate in the VRARA Blog, Webcast, YouTube show, and Podcast
- Participate in Industry Committees on research, white papers, best practices
- Full access to the The VRARA member directory
- VRARA and partner speaking opportunities
- Opportunities to sponsor bi-monthly events and special events, and feature your company on the Association email newsletter
- Introductions to VCs and angel investors
Membership dues allow the association to fund Chapter events, research and case studies, and provide the infrastructure needed to facilitate assisting members in networking and promoting their services to other members.
Corporate: Greater than $5 million in revenues
Start-Ups: Less than $5 million in revenues
Academic & Institutions: Universities & other non-profits
Independent Consultant or Individual: Individuals not part of, or representing a company.