The VRARA Mission
The VR/AR Association (The VRARA) is an international organization designed to foster collaboration between innovative companies and people in the virtual reality and augmented reality ecosystem that accelerates growth, fosters research and education, helps develop industry standards, connects member organizations and promotes the services of member companies.
Why The VRARA
Connecting a community of cross-vertical knowledge in virtual reality and augmented reality, the association accelerates the market and offers better productivity and return on investment for the VR/AR Association member community, bringing better experiences to market.
The VRARA promotes and supports Chapters in cities throughout the world. Chapters are run by a Chapter President whose responsibilities include hosting meetups, industry panel discussions and presentations on a bi-monthly schedule, and connecting members interested in growing their VR and AR business initiatives.
Attending events is typically free or a small entry fee, and you don't need to be a member to attend.
Interested in being a Chapter President?
Memberships allow for companies, start-ups and individuals to get direct networking access to other members, research, white-papers and discounted admission to industry events when available. The VRARA strives to feature and promote the creations, services, research and milestones of Members.
- Unlimited attendee passes for all bi-monthly chapter events
- Unlimited access to research reports and publications generated by The VRARA
- Discounts on paid 3rd party research when available
- Participate in The VRARA Blog
- Participate in joint research and white papers with other members
- Full access to the The VRARA member directory
- VRARA and partner speaking opportunities
- Opportunities to sponsor bi-monthly events and special events, and feature your company on the Association email newsletter
Ideal Members range from large corporations to early stage start-ups and academic institutions
- Media and entertainment companies
- Advertising Agencies
- Professional sports teams
- Software developers
- Hardware developers
- Healthcare operators
- Aerospace and Defense Corporations
- Real-Estate Architects and Developers
- Content creators and video producers
- Academic and entrepreneurship institutions
- Analysts and research firms