See benefits and membership-levels below. Contact us with any questions at email@example.com
- Support Team & Community
- Savings, discounts for:
- Events - attend and exhibit at 3rd party conferences: MWC, VRTL, VRLA, AWE, VRX and more
- Research - paid 3rd party research
- Office Space: WeWork, TAG Talent Garden
- Equipment - rent Samsung, Vive, Oculus, Playstation and PCs. Plus, 360 cameras: Orah 4i, Insta 360, GoPro Omni, Matterport.
- VR First labs - free access for individuals. Plus, discount for Academic bundle
- Programs, participation in:
- Marketing & Promotion
- Speaking & exhibit opportunities at VRARA and our partner’s events
- Get featured on our website (~20K unique visitors per month), in our weekly Newsletter (~19K subscribers), interviewed on our Podcast (thousands of listeners), present on our Online Symposiums: 100-500+ people attend live for solo presentation, and our last online conference had 10K viewers.
- Get promoted via our Social Media (~1M reach)
- Sponsorship opportunities for additional exposure
- Jobs & Talent
- Job Board - post your job listings for free
- Internship & Jobs placement program
- Resources - see here
Why Join VRARA?
VRARA is a global industry association that strives to offer a connected local & global community of members through its initiatives like the Industry Committees, theDirectory, Resources, and via local Chapters that hold local events. Chapters are run by a local Chapter President that helps coordinate events, case studies, promote member companies and connect and introduce members in the local community and across the globe.
Connecting Customers with Solution Providers
The VRARA is focused on creating a member community of not only VR and AR solution providers and content creators, but also having a large percentage of members being the brands and customers of VR and AR. This serves to accelerate networking, and sharing of knowledge through case studies.
Creating the Best Experiences and Accelerating Efficient Growth
By connecting cross vertical knowledge at a global scale, the VRARA helps members accelerate their go-to-market strategy. If you're a brand or enterprise looking to deploy a VR or AR solution, there are now thousands of solution providers globally. The VRARA can help you learn from case studies and connect you with the best solution providers for your use case.
Who Joins VRARA?
- Media and entertainment companies
- Advertising Agencies
- Professional sports teams
- Software developers
- Hardware developers
- Healthcare operators
- Aerospace and Defense Corporations
- Real-Estate Architects and Developers
- Content creators and video producers
- Academic and entrepreneurship institutions
- Analysts and research firms
Membership dues allow the association to fund Chapter events, research and case studies, and provide the infrastructure needed to facilitate assisting members in networking and promoting their services to other members.
Corporate: Greater than $50M in revenues (all employees get access to benefits)
Company: With revenue or post-funding less than $50M (all employees get access to benefits)
Start-Up: No revenue or pre-funding (all employees get access to benefits)
Universities & Institutions & Non-Profits: all students, faculty, staff get access to benefits
Schools & Colleges: Non-Universities (all students, faculty, staff get access to benefits)
Independent Consultant or Individual: Individuals not part of, or representing a company.
Testimonials from Members
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org