For online code, email email@example.com
WHEN: 10:00 to 11:30 am Pacific Time, Monday, Oct 2.
This new class is designed to equip our students with actionable information that will help them serve as company experts, who will educate coworkers on AR and start pilot programs safely and quickly. As it becomes clearer to more and more people that AR is driving a fundamental transformation more significant than the iPhone did a decade ago, our students will increase in value to organizations. They will learn how AR is driving change in product showcasing, design, marketing, communications, productivity, logistics, surgery, entertainment, pro sports and training in multiple business categories that include retail, real estate, surgery, sales, architecture, construction, energy exploration, automotive, entertainment and more.
Along with AR that is actionable now, we will also explore the big picture, explaining how, over the next five years, AR will take people from the smartphones that are the center of their AR lives today, into the AR headsets that will eventually replace them.
Students who take this course will be:
- Positioned to serve as the company AR experts
- Qualified to teach AR to co-workers, bosses, and partners
- Armed with applicable AR use cases
- Ready to create memorable customer experiences
- Able to initiate low-risk, low-cost, affordable pilot programs
- Able to decide when to implement AR or VR solutions
- Confident using AR to attain, retain and train bright new employees
- Prepared to represent employers to the AR community
- Ready to build a framework of AR technology options
- Able to find tech and AR experts when and as needed
- Able to review a video version of the class
WHY LEARN FROM US?
We are Robert Scoble and Shel Israel. We have been researching, speaking and writing on AR and the future of business since 2011. We wrote The Fourth Transformation: How Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence Will Change Everything. We have keynoted on AR hundreds of times in more than 30 countries. We have interviewed, reported on and analyzed hundreds of technologies in as many companies. We are often named among the most knowledgeable business journalists on AR.