Join us as we launch a business series and learn how virtual reality and augmented reality will impact your business and industry in the coming years. Get ahead with the next level of business tools that can position your business into the next revolution of technology. The next in the series focuses on virtual reality and its impact on ARCHITECTURE & CONSTRUCTION. There are major advances that enable designers and builders to create structures virtually before the first brick is laid. This enables them to see how their creation functions in its environment and how people will interact within it.
- 5:30-6:00 Registration/Demos
- 6:00 – 6:15 Welcome to VRARA KentuckyDavid Pollock and Izzy House
- 6:15-6:30 Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality 101 David Pollock
- 6: 30- 7:00 Applications in AEC Past, Present and Future Kyle Crum, Gray Architects
- 7:00- 7:15 VRARA Wrap-up and Q&A David Pollock and Izzy House
- 7:15-8:00 VR and AR DEMOS Gray Architects and Kitestring
Also, join our VRARA Architecture & Construction Committee here