For more info or if you would like to speak, email email@example.com
Please join us in launching the Lisbon Chapter of the VR/AR Association! Come and know why Lisbon can become a leader in the emerging Virtual & Augmented Reality industry.
The VR/AR Association (VRARA) is an international organization designed to foster collaboration between innovative companies and professionals in the virtual reality and augmented reality ecosystem. The VRARA aims to accelerate growth, foster research & education, help develop industry standards, connect member organizations and promote the services of member companies.
- Warm welcome by our Hosts @ Fabrica Moderna, Rita Sampaio and Vasco Cosme
- Kris Kolo, Global Executive Director of VRARA, talks about what VRARA is all about
- Presentation by Engª Teresa Fernandes representing AICEP Portugal Global - Trade & Investment Agency
- Presentation by Prof.º António Camara, AR Pioneer, will walk us through VR/AR history
- Cesar Matias and Luis Martins, the founders of the Lisbon Chapter, will talk about its next steps and the founding members
- Presentation by VRARA members