For passes, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn and develop your own app for HoloLens with a quick deep dive into MR and other technologies that are the Fourth Industrial Revolution! Learn how to use hand gestures, eye gaze, voice commands, spatial audio and spatialised mapping to create an app that is interactive, immersive and engaging. No Coding Skills Required.
Class Timing: The Course is scheduled to run on Tuesday afternoons (2-5pm) for 3 weeks, 31st Oct, 7th and 14th November.
- Understand the current MR and AR environment for corporate applications.
- Install and create the windows development environment.
- Build your own version of our test app with 5 core competencies.
- Deploy and Test your app with the HoloLens, tethered and remotely.
- Video your app and achieve a certificate of attendance.
Resources:We will have a Microsoft HoloLens (or two) throughout the course, and provide the source files to complete the project. You can also demo the Oculus Rift Touch and HTC Vive, during the course.