You may have caught recent sessions on the future of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, and where it’s now happening. By now, you’ve heard the buzz about VR and AR, especially in games. But HOW can it be used to enhance user experiences with your organization or brand? HOW can VR and AR increase engagement with your customers and significantly boost retention?
The discussion will be led by VRSTL (“versatile”), a studio in St. Louis creating highly original, cutting-edge experiences for companies and institutions to engage audiences across the full spectrum of devices, including mobile (smartphones & tablets), VR/AR and PlayStation VR.
The session will highlight best practices and new approaches to engagement, as well as what works best both on-site and off-site including concepts that illustrate each idea, and invite audience feedback. Topics include:
- Best practices for both on-site and off-site engagement
- The power of aspirational content (collectibles, avatars, virtual experiences, etc.)
- On-Site Events & Games: scheduled, ad hoc, seasonal
- Branded Games
- Quests – Story-Driven Adventures for Individual Participants - get them to care about your brand/organization!
- Aspirational Rewards and Status Indicators: Points, Levels, Achievements, Titles, etc.
- Celebrity Guests
- Leveraging Social Media
- Content Management and "Evergreen IP"
This session is hosted as part of the Venture Cafe Gathering- a weekly gathering of innovators and entreprenuers to connect and make things happen. See what else is going on at Venture Cafe here: vencafstl.org/calendar