Confirmed speakers from Twitter, Google, Samsung, Turner Sports, Intel, NextVR and more!
The VR/AR Association has partnered with Futuresource Consulting to offer you a 10% discount on this event using discount code: "FSVRAR10" for the New Content Horizons event in Los Angeles May 12, 2016.
The event will look to explore the business opportunities within the home entertainment and broadcast sector, bringing together key industry influencers to discuss the services, hardware and content plays that will shape the future landscape.
Key themes include:
- How Robust is the Traditional Pay-TV Business Model?
- The Evolution of Subscription Video on Demand - Where Now?
- The Future of Premium Sports
- Embracing the Hollywood Studio Challenge
- Unleashing the Potential for Kids Content
- Monetisation through Social and Discovery
- How will Audio Enhance the Next Generation Video Experience?
- 4K, UHD and Beyond
- Virtual and Mixed Reality
Packed full of energising keynotes, best-in-class presentations and panels, New Content Horizons also includes Futuresource market insight presentations, providing you with strategic analysis of the current landscape and the key challenges and opportunities for the years ahead.
- Where? The London West Hollywood Hotel, LA, USA
- When? 1pm - 6pm Thursday May 12 2016
- How Much? $199
Learn more and register for the New Content Horizons event!