Deadline extended to Sept 3
Victory Square Technologies and Shape Immersive are teaming with the VR/AR Association to host its first ever Pitchfest at this year’s VR/AR Global Summit. On Friday, September 21st, eight startup finalists will present their innovative technology and/or products to an audience of accredited global VR/AR/MR investors dedicated to investing in game-changing entrepreneurs. After each finalist gives a 5-7 minute presentation presentation, one startup will be selected to receive a prize of $15,000 USD.
If you’re a startup ready to share your next great idea with the world, fill out this form to apply.
- Applications will be accepted from August 7th - August 27th, 2018.
- On September 10th, eight startups will be selected to present at VR/AR Global Summit’s Pitchfest.
- Finalists will get 5-7 minute presentation on stage to present their innovative technology and/or product on Friday, September 21st.
- One startup will be selected to receive a prize of $15,000 USD.
- This year’s judges include The VR Fund, Women in XR Fund, GFR Fund, Outpost Capital, Victory Square Technologies, Super Ventures, Entering VR, and others...
- All finalists will receive a complimentary conference pass to the VR/AR Global Summit
- Your startup can be located anywhere in the world
About VR/AR Global Summit
The VR/AR Global Summit, in Vancouver, Canada, will bring together the most intriguing and innovative leaders in VR/AR/MR. Hardware developers, content creators, big brands, manufacturers and designers will gather to learn, share and discuss advancements in the industry. Collaboration spaces, hands on workshops, real conversations, Keynotes, presentations, marketplace and events will bring everyone together to shape the future. See a full list of this year’s exhibitors and startup spaces here.