If you want to present demo or for discounted passes, contact us
ISG is seeking VR/AR product demos for the Emerging Technology Showcase session. Solutions that will disrupt areas such as future of work, training and retail are most relevant.
The Emerging Technology Showcase is a 1.5 hour session which concludes the second day of the Digital Business Summit conference to be held June 19-20, 2017 in Dallas, TX. It is intended to be an interactive "show and tell" session where we will demonstrate emerging technologies — for example, blockchain, drones, augmented reality, 3D printing, and intelligent networks— and discuss the impact to business operations and humans, the challenges to making them a reality and the risk to speed of deployment. The demonstrations should be short and succinct and will be vetted and approved by ISG. Participants in the showcase, receive a free pass to the event.
The 2017 Digital Business Summit is now in its seventh year and brings together experienced senior digital business strategists and technology leaders to explore how enterprises are transforming their business. Attendees at the Digital Business Summit are provided with an end-to-end view of the impact of digital disruption on technology infrastructure, business operating models and organizational strategies.
Attendees at the Summit include:
· Senior IT Leadership (CIO / CTO)
· Senior Business Strategists
· Senior Marketing and Product Marketing Leaders
· Senior Finance Leaders
· Business and IT Risk Management
· Corporate and Line of Business Leader
Through interactive sessions, conference participants gain valuable information and actionable advice from industry experts and peers:
· Review the digital disruptors driving transformative changes based on our most recent C-level research
· Hear about the best practices of some of the early adopters of automation tools
· Explore some of the key breakthroughs in securing the digital universe
· Network with peers and share ideas and best practice.
VR/AR Association members receive a 50% discount off the registration fee of $995. Conference website here