For discount passes, contact us
Our Augmented Reality panel features trends in Augmented Reality with speakers from DAQRI, Vntana and AfterNow at DAQRI's downtown headquarters. We will discuss trends, including B2B and B2C applications, what brands and agencies are doing with AR, as well as AR development, access and education.
- Brian Mullins, DAQRI, CEO. Daqri specializes in AR helmets for construction and manufacturing, which can increase systems training and learning at decrease risk of injury. Daqri also sponsored and spoke at the SXSL tech event on the White House lawn last fall.
- Ben Conway, VNTANA, Co-Founder. Ben leads the VNTANA Operations team to build scalable (and fun) holographic displays and managing the finances, operations, and personnel at VNTANA. VNTANA's interactive consumer booth the HOLLAgram has been used at VidCon, Marvel's Doctor Strange, the Super Bowl and other events. Fans can take hologram video of themselves using gestures to interact with a brand, and send to their friends. @VntantaLive
- Philippe Lewicki, AfterNow, Founder. Did Microsoft HoloLens egg hunt at VRLA Expo, where users could search for five eggs to reveal AR animations. @AfterNowLab
- Josephine Munis, Candy Lab AR, CMO. Candy Lab AR an award-winning location-based Augmented Reality company in the OC, which released Texas Rope 'Em mobile AR game. Candy Lab AR's Augmented Reality engine combines GPS, Beacons, and a real time delivery system to transform the mobile experience and create immersive experiences for brands that deepen customer engagement. Joesphine is also the president of the LA Chapter of the VR AR Association a global organization focused on driving innovation, research and brand adoption of disruptive technologies. Josephine leads discussions on how brands can use disruptive technology to increase user-engagement, and also provides use cases of how brand leaders can adopt AR technology.
- Moderator: Kevin Winston, Digital LA, Founder.