WELCOME TO THE DALLAS CHAPTER OF THE GLOBAL ASSOCIATION FOR VR AND AR
With a sprawling metroplex and rapidly growing startup ecosystem, Dallas is one of the best cities in the country to start a business. With VR/AR at its early stages of revolutionizing each and every industry, it is the right time to be part of this cutting edge technology. Join the VRARA Dallas chapter, to collaborate with entrepreneurs, connect with companies and network with like minded individuals who are passionate about working together to contribute to this growing industry.
Membership benefits include:
- Webinars and training programs, so you can learn from the best in the industry
- Access to VRARA’s directory with more than 3700 companies
- Free tickets to VRARA events
- Discounts to the best VR/AR conferences including VRLA, AWE, VR Summit and more
- Get featured in the VRARA newsletter, blog, podcast and social media
- Unlimited access to case studies, research reports and publications
- Participate in industry committees to help shape the future of your industry
- Full list of member benefits can be viewed here
See all events here
Chapter President: Veena Somareddy firstname.lastname@example.org
Veena leads the research and development work at NeuroRehabVR, a VR health start-up aimed at building software and games for patients with neurological disorders. She is a software developer with more than 5 years of experience creating games and experiences in VR and AR. She has a BS in Computer Science and a Masters in Game Design and Development from UTDallas. She has years of industry experience working for large and small start ups creating VR experiences. While leading the creation of therapy tools and games at NeuroRehabVR full time, she is also pursuing her PhD with her research work concentrated in applications of VR in the medical domain. She is also the c0-organizer of the Women in VR - Dallas chapter, focusing on mentor-ship, skill development and building a community of talented individuals who are enthusiastic about being a part of this emerging industry.
Connect and build strong relationships with key players in the VR/AR ecosystem through VRARA or partner-hosted events.
Work with innovators in the VR/AR ecosystem across all verticals, from original content creators to innovative hardware companies.
Gain unlimited, exclusive access to VRARA research and publications, or, when applicable, receive discounts to third-party reports.