In anticipation for the upcoming VRX Conference in San Francisco (Dec 7-8), VR Intelligence and the UK Dept of Trade & Investment have collaborated on a new report.
Entitled The Role of Interactivity in VR Game Development, the free report provides an in-depth look at the challenges and opportunities of interactivity and creating presence in VR game development and virtual worlds.
It features contributions from:
- Tam Armstrong, Studio Director, Polyarc
- Pablo Fraile, Director of Ecosystems, ARM
- Rob Whitehead, CTO, Improbable
- Jennifer Chavarria, Head of Studios, Kite & Lightning
- Simon Harris, Executive Producer, Supermassive Games
The report also explores
- Why interactivity is key to augmenting presence in VR – and how to do it best
- What can be done to drive increases in character and object interaction and how to take advantage of new technology advances, like eye and motion tracking?
- Perspectives on how important audio is in enhancing interactivity and presence in VR
We hope to see you there.